• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
got beat a few times and a few others would have been too if reciever didn't drop ball.
I agree he didn't have a perfect outing and his lack of technique shows up, but his performance got me pretty confident with no big mistakes made and some plays that helped the defense. Getting his feet wet was important and we have yet to see the best of him when we start mixing some zone coverage, which I didn't see a lot yesterday.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
kinda worried about jaylen hill being injured..Humphrey said '' when we get jaylen hill back''
Jeff B said '' Suffered a tweak a couple of days ago in practice''.

Ravens tweak = hamstring tear/MCL sprain
Other NFl teams tweak = tweak

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
kinda worried about jaylen hill being injured..Humphrey said '' when we get jaylen hill back''
Jeff B said '' Suffered a tweak a couple of days ago in practice''.

Ravens tweak = hamstring tear/MCL sprain
Other NFl teams tweak = tweak
There's way more truth in here than I would like

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I didnt watch the game I was working but i did keep looking at my phone for updates and all i saw was hype about how well humphrey was playing.

In the 4th preseason game where mostly tryouts are playing Humphrey better look dominant. He was our 16th overall pick and hes playing against a bunch of undrafted guys (for the most part)

Just sayin

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Listening to the Saints commentary team was unbearable.

Every big play we made they constantly came out with "it won't be that easy during the regular season" yet when it was them making the big plays it was all "look at how good he is" etc.

I'm baffled as to how we drew a flag for hitting a sliding QB yet when Lewis was sliding and he nearly had his head taken off the officials did nothing.

All I could judge from that game is I sure hope Flacco doesn't get injured during the season. Some of that WR play was horrendous. I also don't see Reynolds being our return guy anytime soon. Could we possibly see him get cut?

Last edited:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Reynolds can take his navy ass out of the building. He's utter crap. TBH, anyone who think this offense as it is currently constructed and with the injuries is going to be anything but below average AT BEST and more likely atrocious for the first 3-4 games is in La La land.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I didnt watch the game I was working but i did keep looking at my phone for updates and all i saw was hype about how well humphrey was playing.

In the 4th preseason game where mostly tryouts are playing Humphrey better look dominant. He was our 16th overall pick and hes playing against a bunch of undrafted guys (for the most part)

Just sayin
That being said, it was his first game. He played about a series or two in the other game he played. It was mentioned that he was playing like a veteran during practices.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Reynolds can take his navy ass out of the building. He's utter crap. TBH, anyone who think this offense as it is currently constructed and with the injuries is going to be anything but below average AT BEST and more likely atrocious for the first 3-4 games is in La La land.
I'm sure they will put him on the ps again. I have my doubts that he can make the transition, but it's worth another year on the ps.

Status
Not open for further replies.