• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Cuts Tracker

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Looks like cuts are starting up, so i thought it would be good to have a place to discuss.

12:34 PM- Griff Whalen being let go per Zrebiec.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I knew Donnell would get cut, didn't believe Baltimore Beatdown when they said he would be kept.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Apparently Zuttah is cut per ESPN after Ravens traded for Tony Bergstrom from Arizona for a 7th

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back and I won't be surprised if he doesn't. Zuttah is near the end now and he's safe from getting poached.

Jbwnbf

Practice Squad
DIqMiUPWsAEozg4.jpg

DIqN4dhXkAIk6bN.jpg

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Can any of those released players get put onto the practice squad should they clear waivers?

Could be wrong, but I think everyone except Whalen, Donnell, Lewis, Zuttah and possibly Taliaferro can be. Anyone who doesn't have more than 2 accrued seasons (being active in more than 6 games).

Edit: Wade also can't be on the practice squad.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Hope it's only PUP for Canady. From a flat out tangibles basis I liked him and seemed to be making a name for himself this camp. Big change from the vertically challenged cbs we've fielded in the past.