• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Cuts Tracker

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Channing Stribling released by Cleveland. Tall and long corner, good ball skills. might be a nice practice squad pickup.

BUT HE'S A RAY RICE CLONE. ;)
Rainey is a legend in Raven fan's irrational panic over cuts. Some fans freaked when he was placed on the PS a couple years ago then blew a gasket when TB picked him up, then were catatonic after he logged one big game. You'd have thought we'd released Barry Sanders.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
John Greco has been cut. Has quietly been a rock solid guard over the last few years. He did have the dreaded Lisfranc surgery, which typically takes over a year to fully recover from. But he was cleared for team drills at the end of July, and his release reportedly had more to do with his salary considering that he was destined to be a reserve after the signings of Kevin Zeitler and J.C. Tretter. I'd very much like for us to give him a look.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
John Greco has been cut. Has quietly been a rock solid guard over the last few years. He did have the dreaded Lisfranc surgery, which typically takes over a year to fully recover from. But he was cleared for team drills at the end of July, and his release reportedly had more to do with his salary considering that he was destined to be a reserve after the signings of Kevin Zeitler and J.C. Tretter. I'd very much like for us to give him a look.
96.1 pass blocking efficiency per pff signature stats. He allowed 3 sacks / 3 hits last season and has been extremely consistent since coming into thr league. We definitely need to give him a look. May have to wait for him to clear waivers.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Yes please.

Serrell Tuggs

Practice Squad
It looks good so far. From the players released so far Trevin Wade is the only one I might have wanted to keep. I thought he looked reasonable as corner depth but then so did Price.

K-Dog

MVP
I have not seen any names that surprise me or break my heart at all with the exception of Otha Foster. Just on his story alone, I really like the guy.

Most of the names I don't know who they even are.