• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2017 College Football Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know - 1st round for sure but having in mind he's still a junior, maybe not in the top half.
I don't know, if I was drafting for a team that needs interior D line penetration, I'd take a long, hard look.
I could see the Skins taking another dL, but doubt they would take Payne at 13

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm shocked he's not sitting in the parking lot after he jabbed his coach in the face with a fucking helmet

I'm surprised he is still playing considering Saban is the coach. Thought for sure Saban would have benched him for the rest of the game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Will never understand why coaches don't eliminate the prevent defense from their playbook. All it does is prevent you from winning games, how has no football coach not figured that out yet.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wish the college season was like this all year. The difference in competition level is so absurd at times that it ruins what could be the greatest sporting season in the US. Every year the national championship is better than anything the NFL puts out. What a game this has been. Random thought over.