• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2017 College Football Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Texas cant stop the run for shit. Malik Jefferson has been nonexistent the whole game. Other than a key block on a punt return
Yeah Jefferson was flying around making plays early on but was nonexistent after the first. Maryland pounded the shit outta the rock today

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
I was impressed with Maryland's win today. After giving up a pick six on their third play from scrimmage they fought back on the road and outplayed Texas . Congratulations to Coach D.J. Durkin.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Huge win for the Maryland program. More Harbaugh football in Maryland, and that's a good thing.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the blocking and kick coverage is the worst I've ever seen.

Also, holy shit pigromes knee
I hope he is okay, he did well today. I was shocked today because Maryland only faced Texas three times before today and were out scored 102-0

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Ty Isaac was on my watch list and he isn't disappointing me. One of the most no-nonsense RB I've ever watched.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Who are some players that will be on Round1 radar that are not yet being talked about as early rounders??
Deon Cain wr Clemson
Tyrell Chavis DT penn state
James Washington WR/RB OKST

And if jermaine carter jr from MD keeps up the level of play he showed today he could play himself into a boatload of hype

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tough one for Francois and FSU. Harrison's hit was dangerous but legal.
SportsCenter‏Verified account @SportsCenter 35m35 minutes ago
Breaking: Deondre Francois has sustained a season-ending patellar tendon injury. (First reported by Tallahassee Democrat, confirmed by ESPN)
This is what I hate about football man, injuries are so frequent and play such a big part, and careers/progresses are damaged so often by then.

Was looking forward to seeing him play this year, really hope he comes back strong