• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

RB Thread

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Then no thanks
He looks very much like the sort of player The Ravens love. A fourth round player out of Harvard, for example.

The main difference being Nall is superior to that prospect in every way. What a weapon he will be in a year....if he were to develop as a lead blocker it will be quite something.

A fullback that is truly a guy you can hand the ball, throw the ball, split out wide, set in motion,etc.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I'm not going to lie.. This offense was a lot better with Juice here. I love those 40-50 dump offs to him in the season and I still feel like he could have been used more. Having a fullback back on the team I think would definitely help bail the Ravens out especially since their receivers never consistently win separation.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I wouldn't change Ricard for the world even though he can only run block. He's done it at an elite level.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not going to lie.. This offense was a lot better with Juice here. I love those 40-50 dump offs to him in the season and I still feel like he could have been used more. Having a fullback back on the team I think would definitely help bail the Ravens out especially since their receivers never consistently win separation.
Juice couldn’t run block worth shit. Ricard is worlds better and he’s new at the position. Juice’s value comes from catching passes and pass blocking. I’d rather have Ricard.

Pretty much what you described is a running back. Could we use another back like Woodhead? Yeah, but not a fullback.

And considering we are going to have pretty much an all new receiving core...the last sentence is irrelevant.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Juice couldn’t run block worth shit. Ricard is worlds better and he’s new at the position. Juice’s value comes from catching passes and pass blocking. I’d rather have Ricard.

Pretty much what you described is a running back. Could we use another back like Woodhead? Yeah, but not a fullback.

And considering we are going to have pretty much an all new receiving core...the last sentence is irrelevant.
I still remember him missing a block on 4th and Goal against the Giants last season. And OF COURSE, we lose by 4.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guice could be an opportunity to trade back. Supposedly The Lions and The Seahawks love him. New England brought him in for a private visit last week.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Seahawks need to fix there OL

the seahawks need a lot of different positions now - they actually have a left tackle for the first time in russell wilson's career in duane brown but he's also old

they need defensive tackles, corners, running back, any oline and tight end
i always see a tackle mocked to them at 18 but honestly if one of the top 3 defensive tackles is there or guice i could see them going in that direction - jaire alexander seems like a seahawks type corner too if they want to go after him

ol is a big need but they are seemingly rebuilding (something pete carroll loves) and need all sorts of players who might be better value in the first round

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Only one real request for this draft.....

NO BO. NO BO. NO BO. I will strangle Ozzie with an Auburn LSU flag if he drafts him.

That’s all