• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

RB Thread

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
My only problem with Guice is that sometimes I wish he was more patient. There are runs where he doesn't let his blocks developp and it's frustrating. I like his hurried up style, but sometimes he should take a few more steps before hitting the hole. Apart from that he's superb.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
This RB class is crazy deep. Myles Gaskin could be a major steal. Such a tough matchup for safties and linebackers in space. Good runner with the football for his size

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't doubt you, but damn this phrase has been used for like the few seasons LMAO.
It has been hasn’t it. This past year and this coming year are very good rb drafts. I wouldn’t mind one of our 3rd rounders or 4th rounder being used in a rb

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn’t mind kerryon Johnson in the 3rd or late second!

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bryce love, Alex Collins, and Kenneth Dixon would make for one hell of a backfeild. They all bring something different to the table

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
The amazing part about Bryce Love is that hes been playing on a high ankle sprain for the past 6 weeks now. Ive watched every one of his games since then and by the end of each game hes limping from reagrivating it. You would never tell watching him in game.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Bryce Love is a 1st round pick. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Actually there are a lot of those. Are you confident drafting a guy you won't give more than 15 touches a game, that is unproven in pass pro and pass catching in the first? I'm not. I don't have any problem recognizing his talent but he's no first talent until he proves me wrong.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Actually there are a lot of those. Are you confident drafting a guy you won't give more than 15 touches a game, that is unproven in pass pro and pass catching in the first? I'm not. I don't have any problem recognizing his talent but he's no first talent until he proves me wrong.
He may not be great at pass protecting. Not sure about that yet. But they also dont ever throw him the ball. The most receptions hes had was his freshman year. And why wouldnt you give him more than 15 touches a game?