• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

RB Thread

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Man, Kerryon Johnson had a heck of a game against Georgia. I was like "who the hell is this dude?". He runs so mature it's a beauty.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man, Kerryon Johnson had a heck of a game against Georgia. I was like "who the hell is this dude?". He runs so mature it's a beauty.
He's been doing it all year. Makes me wonder why the hell hes going back for a senior year. Doesn't he lead the SEC right now?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
He's been doing it all year. Makes me wonder why the hell hes going back for a senior year. Doesn't he lead the SEC right now?
He won't declare this year? I don't about his stats but they mentionned it during the Ole Miss game where he already had reached 12 TD by the end of the game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He won't declare this year? I don't about his stats but they mentionned it during the Ole Miss game where he already had reached 12 TD by the end of the game.
One can only assume that he's returning considering he's gotten zero hype as a draft prospect

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He honestly reminds me a lot of leveon bell
I can see that, I was thinking Jordan howard(a guy who I was high on since a whole season prior to his drafting) but bell may be a better comp.

Edit: went back and watched and the bell comps are obvious, can't believe I didn't catch it before lol. He's got that patience and the jump cut, and when he bounces outside he gets a hell of a head of steam and is really hard in the open field and has a hell of a stiff arm.

I've always compared Bell to McGahee, really unorthodox but effective running styles, and yeah kerryon fits that same strange mold.

Last edited:

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
One can only assume that he's returning considering he's gotten zero hype as a draft prospect
Yeah it's strange he hasn't gotten any, but season isn't over and with Auburn making a push at the playoffs he may be in the spotlights more. All it takes is for Matt Miller to talk about him once and he'll catch some hype in a hurry.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope kerryon johnson declares. In that case then i hope he already has his degree. I dont usually say that but i take an exception with auburn and his injury history. Gus Malzon has no problem giving RBs a boat load of carries. Just ask tre mason

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I hope kerryon johnson declares. In that case then i hope he already has his degree. I dont usually say that but i take an exception with auburn and his injury history. Gus Malzon has no problem giving RBs a boat load of carries. Just ask tre mason
At least he shared the load with Pettway.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
kerryon johnson Is from Auburn? I kind of wonder if Ozzie would draft guice because he’s from LSU. Kerryon will be in that same boat. Has Ozzie ever drafted a LSU or Auburn player? When was the last one, because I sure can’t remember. Stubborn old Ozzie

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
kerryon johnson Is from Auburn? I kind of wonder if Ozzie would draft guice because he’s from LSU. Kerryon will be in that same boat. Has Ozzie ever drafted a LSU or Auburn player? When was the last one, because I sure can’t remember. Stubborn old Ozzie
I'm not sure about Auburn but he never drafted LSU player

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ben Grubbs was auburn

Edit: see I was beat to it lol