1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Discussion in '2017 Game Threads' started by supertolerator, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So much for Ogbuehi being the real deal...

2. Best defense ever.

3. Defense was magnificant but we played a poor O line. Great start but it won't be as easy for the D line in the coming weeks. O line held up pretty well too.

4. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. Also, we're 5-0 under the Nickelback regime.

7. This game! Let's see if they improve even more next week vs the Browns who are giving the Steelers hell!

8. GOOSE EGG BABY. Way to go "D".

9. Well, Tim williams and Jaylen Hill will be available next week. Damn TJ watt looked good today..

10. New favourite Internet vid

11. That playcalling sucked ass!

Ravens 1-0

GO RAVENS!

12. Yeah that's what makes it so frustrating but then after lisening to Flacco saying ti wasn't worth taking a chance to make a mistake tells me thais is the way we defend leads moving forward.

13. I mean did the Bengals show anything ever during that game that made you think they could score multiple TDs unless the offemse screwed up?

14. We have a better record than the patriots....

Just sayin'.

15. 1-0. It was a great win considering all of the adversity the team has faced.

What a freakin shame Woodhead went down. Anyone heard a prognosis?

16. Hamstring injury.

17. Listen, I'm definitely proud of how our defense stood up today! And, I am glad that the offense was able to at least put up 2 TD's but I really disliked that run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run b.s. that they pulled in that game. With Wallace, Maclin and Perriman, I wanted to see the offense open up and be more aggressive.

Perhaps it was done to protect Flacco being that it was his first game back and they wanted to lessen the amount of contact he'd receive? I get it! I'm just wondering, why they may have felt a need to do that since he didn't practice or play in preseason? He should be fine. Right? Unless, there is something more going on with his back than being reported? Just curious...

18. Yeah, I was wondering if they knew how bad. Guess they won't say until tomorrow.

19. Probably, I haven't seen anything other than hamstring injury today.

20. You are overthinking it. Running the ball drains the clock. From halftime on the Bengals needed 3 scores. Nothing they did on offense suggested they could get 3 scores so they Ravens ran the ball to drain the clock.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.