• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lack of Ravens YouTube Coverage

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
so far I have seen one ravens YouTube channel with regular uploads, and that is ravenspace, which I feel is a pretty weak channel. The uploader, while committed to regular content, severely lacks insight and posts 100% parroted opinions and doesn't really know much about football in general.

An example of this, rather than discussing offensive problems or potential, his whole preseason talk was "well until joe flacco gets healthy we won't know, we signed Jeremy maclin though, so that's cool", and regarding defense all he seems to know is that suggs, Mosley, bwill and Jefferson exist.

In an effort to get the ravens some quality insightful coverage on YouTube, I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in creating a channel, where we can get some real deal player evaluations, film review, promotion of lesser known players, draft coverage coach Lombardi style, and we can generally discuss the things that us football junkies wanna discuss.

I was searching for some postgame coverage of our week 1 game and saw countless reactions and discussions from bengals fans, and I saw 2 for the ravens including ravenspace, and the other wasn't very insightful either, while the bengals had some rather insightful uploaders.

We can do better than this on YouTube people, our forums are living proof of it. Is anyone interested in doing this with me?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This would be a great idea!
If I could get 2 or 3 others on board I think we could get a quality channel going. For starters I can't do it on my own, I'm really busy so having others to pick up the slack when I can't post would be essential, and one person discussions just aren't worth watching usually, so it would be nice to have some back and forth with others, like a joint recording session.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I'm already writing articles on the french site covering the draft, so my hands are full here, but thumbs up for the initiative. Always nice to see our community grow. If I can help in anyway I would be pleased to do so, don't hesitate to ask.

PS: @29BmoreBird22 if you need a guest I'd love to as well.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm already writing articles on the french site covering the draft, so my hands are full here, but thumbs up for the initiative. Always nice to see our community grow. If I can help in anyway I would be pleased to do so, don't hesitate to ask.

PS: @29BmoreBird22 if you need a guest I'd love to as well.
That's awesome that you're bringing the NFL to France!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We are actually internally discussing podcast, so we are way ahead of you.

I'm way ahead of all of you lol. Been Podcasting for 2 years on YouTube. Try to maintain weekly shows but my job makes it hard to keep up with a consisent schedule.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I only have one question. How fast can we sign on Sergio Dipp? We could use the mic skills.