1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 2 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in '2017 Game Threads' started by supertolerator, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saturday, 09/17/17, 1:00 PM ET - M&T Bank Stadium
    TV:
    CBS/WJZ-TV (Ch. 13)
    Radio:
    98 Rock | WBAL 1090AM

2. OH YEAH!!!!!!

Okay. Not gonna like. I hate nickelback, but I do not really mind this song.

Also Emily Bett Richards is fine. That is all

3. Game Day!

Final Prediction:

Browns 6
    Ravens 27

• Like Like x 1
  4. Had an 18 hour school day Friday and then took an ACT and worked all day today. This game couldn't come at a better time I want some TD's

#5 purplepittabread88, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017
  5. Benjamin Franklin said: In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the Browns will brown.

6. A lot of cocky Browns fans expecting a W today...

7. They're using sports math.

"We scored this much and allowed this much to the steelers, steelers > ravens therefore browns > ravens. Easy W"

Poor cucks don't know what's coming

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Today’s inactives: WR Chris Moore CB Jaylen Hill DT Willie Henry OL Jermaine Eluemunor OLB Za’Darius Smith DE Bronson Kaufusi DE C. Wormley

9. I wonder why Moore is inactive...also a bit surprised to see Kaufusi inactive as well

10. Tim Williams and camp are both active - as are Collins and McRae

11. Timmy Willy, oh yeah let's eat.

12. Steelers got 7 sacks on Kizer last week, think our defense can match that. Welcome Kizer to the AFC North.

13. Let's go Timmy Willy! Go hunt!

14. Let's get this win.

15. Timmy gets to play!

16. Not sure if I should be mad at the lack of coverage on Gameday Morning or happy about it. I mean we shut out the Bengals and 0 mention of it.

17. As many mentions as points given up.

18. Good point lol.

19. Let's just stay under the radar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.