• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I read it! I really liked the very last paragraph when you stated...

"When all things come together for the Baltimore Ravens, this team may truly be scary. The team has a lot of room to improve together, but already looks incredibly strong. At this point, the sky is the limit if the offense keeps stealing the show."

I wouldn't say that the offense "stole the show" so to speak but imo, IF they can keep putting up enough points to give the defense a significant lead to work from or, IF the defense continues to be ballhawks...the game is over!
The reason I say they stole the show for me is because players like Flacco, Collins, and Watson had such low expectations and then they come in and have really great games. Like, we expected the defense to be dominant, but who actually saw Watson doing as well as he did? Not me. He might have been the best player on the field today.

But as far as the red portion, I think this team has a lot of room for growth, but I absolutely think they can do it. They aren't missing talent, but it's a matter of cohesion and getting comfortable. I really think this team could take off.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The reason I say they stole the show for me is because players like Flacco, Collins, and Watson had such low expectations and then they come in and have really great games. Like, we expected the defense to be dominant, but who actually saw Watson doing as well as he did? Not me. He might have been the best player on the field today.

But as far as the red portion, I think this team has a lot of room for growth, but I absolutely think they can do it. They aren't missing talent, but it's a matter of cohesion and getting comfortable. I really think this team could take off.

I think that our team has a lot of room for growth also that is why I put that statement in red. :D

They played well today, but the offense will "steal the show" in my eyes when Flacco and his receivers, Maclin, Wallace and Perriman start playing aggressively by separating from their defenders and making the catch for huge gains like we see from other receiving cores.

Status
Not open for further replies.