• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
the O line is a function of it's entire parts

I said when Yanda got injured the season was over

barring a trade for two quality gaurds ( never going to happen)

the season is OVER
Great, so we won't see you for the rest of the year?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Seems Humphrey was the only one that showed up.
Yea, the pass interference call on him was ridiculous. I thought he played that perfectly. He looks really good.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great, so we won't see you for the rest of the year?

I'm no a head in the clouds kind of guy but i'm getting sick of being an average to below average football team so yes im gonna rant while you can pretend this team are world beaters

rossihunter2

Staff Member
the O line is a function of it's entire parts

I said when Yanda got injured the season was over

barring a trade for two quality gaurds ( never going to happen)

the season is OVER

i dont think this has happened before but im gonna agree with you now - and it may feel like overreacting and we may end up in the hunt but we wont get to the dance if it doesnt get better than last week

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Only experience he has is behind a high flying go for the throat offense that averaged 40 plus points a game. So when he did his usual crap it did not matter, they still won the game. And please, how many guys do you see them drool over around the league that you know are overrated? And notice when that high flying offense faltered a bit, he was gone from there and people were calling for his head for the same shit he's doing here.
You didn't answer my question. Why is so well regarded as a coach by coaches and analysts?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensDFan

Veteran
You didn't answer my question. Why is so well regarded as a coach by coaches and analysts?
Yes I DID answer your question. He rode the coattails of an explosive Patriots offense. They won and that extends to everyone involved with that. Cam Cameron is also highly regarded.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
i dont think this has happened before but im gonna agree with you now - and it may feel like overreacting and we may end up in the hunt but we wont get to the dance if it doesnt get better than last week

we are not touching the steelers or raiders, they are VASTLY superior allround teams to the Jags.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Should expect some huge apologies from the entire team between now and the next game. Fans paid big money to go and watch that game and they've been nothing short of disgraceful!! They don't look bothered one bit by what has happened and it's a disgrace.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Yes I DID answer your question. He rode the coattails of an explosive Patriots offense. They won and that extends to everyone involved with that. Cam Cameron is also highly regarded.
Cam Cameron is so highly regarded that he's not even a coach anymore.

Tell me why Pees still has a job. Cameron and Trestman got fired for poor performances. Why not Pees?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The team needs to move on from Harbaugh and flacco. What has happened here is flat out insulting and embarrassing and if harbaugh says faith in god again , i'll get a dildo with jesus head at the end and shove it up his brainwashed ass

Status
Not open for further replies.