• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (it's still happening)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
5 point game with 5:55 to go. If the Bengals can continue building that offensive line and put a solid defense with it, they will be really good.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Can’t wait to hear how the Browns are Super Bowl bound tomorrow on ESPN after beating the Bengals

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Everyone hyping up Chubb & Hunt as if the Ravens didn't contain BOTH of them to under 100 yards last Sunday.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Burrow oddly looks sharp but inaccurate. Like not consistently on either, but I feel like he’s looked mentally sharp for a rookie but has quite a few throws with questionable placement

he looks composed even in a trash heap of a pocket

and you can see him trying to go through his progressions (just a touch slow getting through them right now but that will get faster)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
he looks composed even in a trash heap of a pocket

and you can see him trying to go through his progressions (just a touch slow getting through them right now but that will get faster)
He just looks the part of a franchise qb, he’s super poised and he was having some questionable throws but then he seemed to have a spectacular throw what seemed like every couple of snaps while under duress, like he must have had 4 passes to a tightly covered aj green that most qbs could not make, and if they had aj green from 3-4 years ago he would’ve made the catches and won the game.

if tee Higgins pans out and starts being the aj green lookalike that many people dubbed him as, look out, because burrow can put that ball 1 inch out of the dbs reach as well as anyone.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
He just looks the part of a franchise qb, he’s super poised and he was having some questionable throws but then he seemed to have a spectacular throw what seemed like every couple of snaps while under duress, like he must have had 4 passes to a tightly covered aj green that most qbs could not make, and if they had aj green from 3-4 years ago he would’ve made the catches and won the game.

if tee Higgins pans out and starts being the aj green lookalike that many people dubbed him as, look out, because burrow can put that ball 1 inch out of the dbs reach as well as anyone.

Seeing the Bengals offensive line and how much he was getting hit, I'm getting Andrew Luck vibes. That if the Bengals don't improve his protection, he'll retire due to injuries just like Luck before he's 30.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

This also doesn't include Saints WR Michael Thomas who is OUT for Monday Night against the Raiders.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Drew Lock also injured after a big hit, questionable to return. Jeff Driskel is now in at QB for Denver.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I gotta say. This new scoreboard on FOX games looks weird AF. Granted, they debuted it in the Super Bowl but my point still stands.