• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, the Ugly, and the Awful: Week 3 Edition

John should have started his press conference with "Everybody betray me, I fed with this world"

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Honestly, the Jags came in with a stellar offensive game plan and executed really well. Major props to them.

Offensively for the Ravens? They just flat out failed to execute. I didn't think the running game was going to be very effective, but my word the Jags secondary was not playing well and Flacco just did not take advantage.
That became recurring story. 9th straight game with a pick. Or two.
I remember how we all used to laugh at Schaub.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Humphrey got some good experience. Collins looks to be the guy if he can hold onto the ball.

I wouldn't be surprised if West signed his ticket out of Bmore. Doing that "feed me" shit when down by 30 points, then fumbling on the next play. lol dumb

D was on the field a bunch but was getting steam rolled from the first play on. Can't really use that as an excuse.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Bad: (Incomprehensible Screaming)

I thought Humphrey was good. Collins was garbage time hero. Correa (of all people) flashed a couple times that I saw.

Honestly, the Jags came in with a stellar offensive game plan and executed really well. Major props to them.

Offensively for the Ravens? They just flat out failed to execute. I didn't think the running game was going to be very effective, but my word the Jags secondary was not playing well and Flacco just did not take advantage.
My sentiments exactly, I feel for Mike Wallace because his numbers did not reflect what he was doing today. He was consistently getting separation and got ahead of DBs and Flacco missed him for what could've been some big plays.

15 yards for your starting WRs? That reflects big on your QB. He needs to play better or else the Ravens will try to find ways to motivate him which might mean picking a QB early in the draft.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
"Playing winning football wins football games and we just didn't play winning football. We have to score more than the other team and we just couldn't Score. Our team fought their hearts out, I'm so proud of this football team. They kept fighting until the very end. Going through Adversity makes us stronger as a team. "

...not sure if real quote or not..

Tank

Hall of Famer
That became recurring story. 9th straight game with a pick. Or two.
I remember how we all used to laugh at Schaub.
I thought the first pick was a pretty phenomenal play by the CB. Pretty much took it out of Maclin's hands and made the tough acrobatic catch. Not sure how Flacco could be blamed there, amazing secondary play.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I thought the first pick was a pretty phenomenal play by the CB. Pretty much took it out of Maclin's hands and made the tough acrobatic catch. Not sure how Flacco could be blamed there, amazing secondary play.
Looked to me like a perfect bait by a 2nd year guy on 10 y SB MVP

RavensDFan

Veteran
Good: Collins and Humphrey
Ugly: I got up early for this game
Really Ugly: I had to stream this game AND change my gameday menu.
Pathetic: Coaches, offense, coordinators, players and anyone making excuses for any of them.
Putrid: This entire team and the LaLa Land they exist within. Like it is still the 1970s. Time to clean house.