• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion (other teams)

How many sacks will the Steelers defence have on Sunday against the Texans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Officially Gameday......

Not sure about @RavensMania but the one time we are rooting for you Washington, don't let us down. Texans if you have any type of offense, this is the game to find it. Also it wouldn't hurt if the Rams beat the Bills and Vikings found an offense and beat the Titans too.
I'm definitely rooting for them agains the AFC North teams and other NFC East teams

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I haven't decided what game to watch. What game is everyone watching. I seem to be flipping between WTF and the Stinkers

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Washington loses Chase Young to a groin injury. We play Washington next week so this may make him questionable for our game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Washington loses Chase Young to a groin injury. We play Washington next week so this may make him questionable for our game.
I did want to play them at full strength, whatever that is, but next week I'll be partying the entire game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
JuJu wide open as the Steelers take the lead, Dwayne Haskins throws his second interception leading to another Browns score. Also Joe Burrow is getting killed out there, Cincy needs to use all their draft picks on offensive lineman next year.