• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bears @ Packers: The Bears last beat the Packers on a Thursday Night in 2015... in Green Bay. They look to repeat that in 2017 as the Bears are coming off a huge upset victory over the Steelers.

Saints @ Dolphins: The Saints & Dolphins head to London for another International NFL Game. The Saints held Cam Newton and co to 13 points on the road, the Dolphins got beat by a team everyone expected to join the 2008 Lions in the 0-16 club.

Titans @ Texans: The Titans were able to beat the Seahawks and now to claim the AFC South, they must walk away with this win. The Texans were close to beating the Patriots in Foxboro and the battle of the AFC South will start Sunday.

Jaguars @ Jets: For a bit I thought this game would go a long way toward determining the winner of the Sam Darnold sweepstakes. It still may do so, but most certainly if the Jags are for real, they won't lose this one.

Panthers @ Patriots: After the Texans came close, the Panthers now have a shot to do what the Chiefs did, knock off the Patriots in Foxboro. If last week was any indication, it's not going to happen. Greg Olsen is out, Kelvin Benjamin went down and it's clear Cam is not fully recovered from shoulder surgery. Pats walk away easily here.

Lions @ Vikings: Seems like Case Keenum is going to get another start here as Sam Bradford remains "Day to Day". The Lions are coming off one controversial finish and look to show that they are for real in the NFC North.

Bills @ Falcons: The Falcons remain one of two undefeated teams heading into week four and look to improve to 4-0 against the Buffalo Bills who put up 26 points against the stout Denver defense. By the way this is my upset of the week, Bills over Falcons.

Bengals @ Browns: Poor Browns, had a chance to knock off a Luck-less Colts team and couldn't do that. Seems like the Bengals have found their offense and that's not good for Cleveland.

Rams @ Cowboys: Dallas is on a short week coming off a Monday Night victory over the Cardinals. Rams have had 10 days to prepare for this and we'll see what Jared Goff can do against Dallas' defense.

Eagles @ Chargers: This will be Philadelphia West as I expect more Eagles fans than Chargers fans. Chargers are cursed and whatever they did to piss off the football gods must have been terrible.

Giants @ Buccaneers: Case Keenum has the Bucs number but we'll see if the Giants do as well. The Bucs defense is banged up which may benfeit the Giants bad offensive line but we'll see how they hold up against Gerald McCoy and co.

Raiders @ Broncos: So I see the Raiders defense still is going to cause issues for them regardless of Carr and Lynch. The AFC West looks to be the best division in the AFC and this game will go a long way toward playoff seeding in January.

Colts @ Seahawks: The Colts beat the Browns but now they head to Seattle in a primetime game where we know Seattle's 12th man will be loud and causing a lot of hearing issues for Jacoby Brisset. Would the Colts pull the trigger and fire Pagano after a 1-3 start?

Redskins @ Chiefs: The Undefeated Chiefs host the Washington Redskins in a Monday Night fight. Can the Chiefs remain undefeated and start out a perfect 4-0 to close out the month of September?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
the lions @ vikings, bengals @ browns, raiders @ broncos and saints @ dolphins all look like they're coin flip games to me at this point

Think the only gimme is Seattle over Indy. It's in Seattle and that's going to mess with the Colts offense with how loud the 12th man can get. Oh and since it's a primetime game, that means Seattle gets all the calls as well.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Tonight will be 195th meeting between the Bears and Packers, with series tied 94-94-6 and Green Bay holding a 3,335-3,331 scoring lead.

Per Schefter.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Packers will be without both Starting Offensive Tackles and DT Mike Daniels against the Bears.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to the Redskins/Chiefs game.

There will be a lot of empty seats and a lot of green. As it has been the past three games.

No doubt. I would've loved to see if our fanbase would take over that stadium. Nonetheless, Rivers deserves better than that organization.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
What a damn shame, the ONE TNF game I chose not to watch was the most exciting one from what I've heard, but this game looks like it's over and we're not even halfway done with the first quarter smh.