• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL @ M&T Bank Stadium

A home monday night game in a big spot... and no fans in the stadium but oh well. A titanic battle in week 3 and a game that could define the AFC for the rest of the regular season.

The Ravens 14 game regular season win-streak against the Chiefs 8 game regular season win-streak.

Have either of these teams been holding something back for this game?

Can't wait for tonight's game!!

LETS F'N GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
IMG_0752.jpg

Rufus is geared up! ^_^

rossihunter2

Staff Member
wow - going super light on the DL today - guessing we're gonna be in sub-packages a lot even though there's the rain

McSorely
Moore
Stone
Hill
Bredeson
Madubuike
Washington

both washington and madubuike being inactive feels potentially risky
they clearly value alaka a lot more than i thought on special teams for him to be up

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Good lord that Marvel promo was straight fire

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Good lord I can’t stand Steve Young. Plus all these clowns just love to suck off Pat

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
for all questions about the rain, it poured for about 3 minutes here in the dena(25m south of the stadium) and hasnt as much as drizzled since. itll be a fair game, which is what we want because they aint beating us in a fair one.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
these boys aint ready for this buzzsaw theyre about to walk into. the closer we get the more confident i feel. lamar is gonna be out for blood, hes gonna be a different kind of special tonight, im anticipating one of the greatest performances weve ever seen from a qb tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.