• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
big play predictions: i think either elliott or queen is gonna fly in like a missile and rock the daylights out of somebody and force a fumble.

tyus bowser is a terror tonight, mahomes passing pocket is deeper than his pants pocket, it plays right into bowsers hands, he can win on straight burst and speed and the poor disengaging isnt as much of a factor, hes gonna chase mahomes all night.

dobbins is coming tonight, i think weve been holding back with dobbins, saving him for tonight, hes clearly the best back on this team and if he can extrapolate his small sample size hed look like one of the best in the league.

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
did yall know mark ingram LEADS THE LEAGUE IN RUSH YARDS since 2014? that is a gigantic surprise holy shit

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
did yall know mark ingram LEADS THE LEAGUE IN RUSH YARDS since 2014? that is a gigantic surprise holy shit
I feel like I may have heard that last year, but it's still a surprise now that you bring it up again.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think this is the game Dobbins take over as the RB1. Hopefully we unleash him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m nervous as hell

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Looking at nfl.com game center, are we really the 31st offense? Playing against the 32nd offense? Am I reading this wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.