• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I think they can win, but when a play is called with everyone, EVERYONE on the line! and the throw is to a dynamic WR expecting him to YAC. That's a poor playcall. Use your WR's and TE's to get into space to open up a RUN if there are no open receivers! This is the Flacco model we're watching. They haven't run the ball since midway thru the 1st quarter. All passing. Not our strength. Spread the DEF to open the draws, shuffles, or designed Llamar runs. Simple. Bad play calling. But that's nothing new when we are behind. The whole plan shifts abruptly. Play YOUR game. Not someone elses. They are owning us. It's a ST TD keeping us in theis game. That can't be...

So, we haven't had to watch Baltimore get blown out in (during the regular season) in quite some time. I guess it was due. Too bad it's on national tv.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I believe we think we have to match Mahomes in the air. So we try to be the Chiefs and play their type of Football and lose.

More HOLDING on the Tyreek Hill TD. How many more sleeper holds are the refs going to let the Chiefs OL get away with.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
We're trying to lose this game. There's no other explanation. Or.......... the criticisms are true; we're NOT a big game team. We're a statistic team.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, the Ravens would choose, at home in PRIMETIME to start playing like :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Can’t guard these WRs for more than 3 seconds. I wonder what it would take to pry Khalil Mack away from that shit show in Chicago

Is there something the Ravens D-lineman can do to cheat when these Chiefs continually hold them? IDK maybe grab a facemask or something. Refs dont seem to care what happens on the line... oh wait, unless a Ravens tight end falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.