• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
bro i just wanna see ONE fucking blatant hold against us called. what is it, like is it hard to see on the field when you blitz? i dont get it

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t think we have the personnel to stop them with their current OL. Our pass rushers just aren’t good enough. We can’t get pressure with 3 or 4 and the blitz is hurting us
At this point, I'd throw in the towel on the blitzing.

The strength of your team is you coverage. Play coverage. Stop making your players do things they're not good at. LJ Fort isn't good in coverage. Neither is Elliott or Clark.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tons of holds but also tons of pushing guys to the ground. I saw KO push one of our DL down into the dirt when he moved lateral instead of releasing him like he’s supposed to do.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I swear if I see a 6 minute scoring drive I'm pulling what little hair I have left out.

I'd rather see us throw an interception in the first minute than try to stuff it down their throat and do one of these stupid, long, "saving face" drives. Show some urgency. Stop with the 35 second huddles.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well it was nice to kinda pretend we had a chance at a comeback. Then they put their foot back on the gas pedal. While killing some clock ( not that they needed help) or long time consuming drives have done that.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Turned off the ESPN circle jerk to listen to the Ravens broadcast. Pretty sure these three would be down for a Mahomes bukkake

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I swear if I see a 6 minute scoring drive I'm pulling what little hair I have left out.

I'd rather see us throw an interception in the first minute than try to stuff it down their throat and do one of these stupid, long, "saving face" drives. Show some urgency. Stop with the 35 second huddles.

it was flacco-esque the last 2 drives in their lack of urgency in a comeback-type scenario

Tons of holds but also tons of pushing guys to the ground. I saw KO push one of our DL down into the dirt when he moved lateral instead of releasing him like he’s supposed to do.
They're straight mugging the Ravens D and the refs don't care. But Baltimore isn't exactly doing their part either.

Status
Not open for further replies.