• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Jaylen Hill

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems like something no one has touched on but it's been over a month since Jaylens hill ''minor hamstring''.

taking into account that webb is struggling and HIll could very well be that diamond UDFA slot corner, i'm surprised no one is talking about this.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
thats my point. He must have torn his hamstring partially ala perriman.
Without a bit more youth, this is a pretty old secondary with Webb, Carr, Weddle and Smith.
I mean 31 isn't terribly old for a corner.. Plus Humphrey has been getting more snaps and I bet he plays more snaps than Carr by week 6. All the young guys are just banged up right now. I still am not sold on Hill quite yet as it was the preseason but I am anxious to see how he does. I think I am even more excited for Canaday to possibly come back mid-season in that slot role if he gets healthy.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
the only good thing about this lost season is that next year we'll have 2 drafts worth of player classes coming back

we need to Pay Jensen btw..he's become really good. He's the only guy we need to retain IMO.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope people are aware that more players from now until week 16 will be lost for the season right?

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I hope people are aware that more players from now until week 16 will be lost for the season right?
There is a good chance of it yes. But they also get 2 players back. Plus other NFL teams are also going to lose other players.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
There is a good chance of it yes. But they also get 2 players back. Plus other NFL teams are also going to lose other players.

when you've already lost 1/3 of your roster before week 4 that makes it far more messed up.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I think the fact he didn't go to IR or something just tells you the coaching staff is confident he'll return and counts on him when he does to have an important role. Sheldon Price went to IR for a concussion, yet Hill didn't. That makes me believe that at least when he returns he's going to play.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
I assume he is close to returning if he hasn't been put on IR yet. Quality CBs aren't just hanging around to be signed so I wouldn't be surprised if they thought keeping him on the roster for 6 or 7 weeks was worth it while he recovers.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
This makes me miss Tavon Young