• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Obligatory Joe Flacco Thread

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Chiefs top WRs are Tyreke Hill, Chris Conley, Albert Wilson.‬ Alex Smith calling Flacco as we speak...... See we created a trend. Who cares about Wide Outs......

Why does everyone want to be us, not giving the QB no receivers is our thing Andy Reid.
Andy Reid is historically one to neglect WR's and the skill positions in favor of the trenches. Go figure Harbaugh is from his tree.

As for why Ozzie neglected it so hard...

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I lost this link when the Ravens site went down I was hoping to find this I've been looking for noticeable names and I saw Mili surprise surprise so thank you Mili But anyway we always gotta have the flacco thread

What's happening @RavensFan419? Glad you could finally make it over here to our new home. There are a few more cats in here that you'll recognize. There are still some clowns that we left behind at the old site though. Good riddance! :D

As far as Flacco goes? As long as this cat is the starting QB for the Ravens and (like the Center) touches the ball EVERY DAMN SNAP and he has to get it to his skilled position guys....he'll always be an explosive topic of discussion....always! At least to me!

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
We all know it comes down the pass pro and the situation the run game can put him in. The last drive against Pitt was an example of how setting up the run and giving him time in the pocket is the key for Flacco to kill defenses. This drive was an absolute clinic and gives me hope for the future.

I do hope one of our young TE really steps up and becomes a dynamic over the middle threat. Darren Waller is a guy I'm rooting for, some part of me believes he could really be that big mismatch target that would really make it more complicated for defenses.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
We all know it comes down the pass pro and the situation the run game can put him in. The last drive against Pitt was an example of how setting up the run and giving him time in the pocket is the key for Flacco to kill defenses. This drive was an absolute clinic and gives me hope for the future.

I do hope one of our young TE really steps up and becomes a dynamic over the middle threat. Darren Waller is a guy I'm rooting for, some part of me believes he could really be that big mismatch target that would really make it more complicated for defenses.

for me it needs to be Maxx Williams, we traded for him and used a 2nd round pick.