• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Obligatory Joe Flacco Thread

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
brady was def a late bloomer. what he did have was the work ethic and football intelligence.
eventually his skills caught up to his other traits.
thats why some teams take chances on guys who are raw but have high football iq+good work ethic

K-Dog

MVP
brady was def a late bloomer. what he did have was the work ethic and football intelligence.
eventually his skills caught up to his other traits.
thats why some teams take chances on guys who are raw but have high football iq+good work ethic

Which is why I laugh when people pitch a hissy with some of our draft picks.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
brady is a freak. have yall seen his diet. he never had coffee or alcohol in his life.
he rarely eats sweets. he doesnt eat red meat or night shades.
there is no way this guy is putting hgh or steroids in his body. NO WAY
With respect, you are going way out on a limb saying there is, " no way" Brady is using PED.
There is nothing close to concrete evidence but there certainly exists circumstantial evidence to the contrary.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
The moment right after Brady said: "Kiss Me, Joe"
temp2016Best46Flacco121216sh21--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Can we all just take a second to acknowledge that Joe IDK IS ACTUALLY STEPPING INTO HIS THROWS AGAIN...

He better keep that up into the regular season

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
With respect, you are going way out on a limb saying there is, " no way" Brady is using PED.
There is nothing close to concrete evidence but there certainly exists circumstantial evidence to the contrary.

what is the circumstantial evidence?

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
what is the circumstantial evidence?
It is highly unusual to have an athlete ( or non athlete), improve at thirty nine or even maintain a certain standard(clearly).
Recent sports history based on the above should indicate a possibility that Brady is doping.

This coupled with the fact that he appears maniacally competitive and that he has shown himself willing to cheat to gain an advantage.

Thirdly, there is a decade old tie to one Greg Anderson of Balco infamy. Brady called to schedule a, "workout " with Anderson.
A very simple and cursory look into Anderson and into Balco, even then would make Brady aware of what sort of training methods were being implemented by Anderson.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
would not be surprised if he was using anything, however it would not change my opinion on him at all. I could careless what an athlete does to get better and stay HEALTHY.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
It is highly unusual to have an athlete ( or non athlete), improve at thirty nine or even maintain a certain standard(clearly).
Recent sports history based on the above should indicate a possibility that Brady is doping.

This coupled with the fact that he appears maniacally competitive and that he has shown himself willing to cheat to gain an advantage.

Thirdly, there is a decade old tie to one Greg Anderson of Balco infamy. Brady called to schedule a, "workout " with Anderson.
A very simple and cursory look into Anderson and into Balco, even then would make Brady aware of what sort of training methods were being implemented by Anderson.

Brett Favre had his best year at age 40 and the only reason he fell off so hard was because of the injury he suffered against NO in the playoffs. If not for that injury he probably would have played at that level another 2-3 years.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs top WRs are Tyreke Hill, Chris Conley, Albert Wilson.‬ Alex Smith calling Flacco as we speak...... See we created a trend. Who cares about Wide Outs......

Why does everyone want to be us, not giving the QB no receivers is our thing Andy Reid.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I lost this link when the Ravens site went down I was hoping to find this I've been looking for noticeable names and I saw Mili surprise surprise so thank you Mili But anyway we always gotta have the flacco thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Flacco stepping into his throws was the first thing I noticed. Let's hope it's not just because of OTAs

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco stepping into his throws was the first thing I noticed. Let's hope it's not just because of OTAs

The 2nd half of the season he was stepping into his throws. Hopefully this issue gets put to rest.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
The 2nd half of the season he was stepping into his throws. Hopefully this issue gets put to rest.
I'd disagree. I distinctly remember the Eagles game in particular as one where he missed far too many throws because he stood flat footed or threw off his back foot.