• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Obligatory Joe Flacco Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dude, he is going into year 10. Wake up have some coffee lol. Brady's arm got stronger with age. His arm was good not great coming out of college and his first several yrs.Couple yrs ago he was shown to have a cannon. Could be getting a little weaker now that he is 40.
had to actually count on my fingers for that because simple math failed me there... that's odd.

But anyway, his arm was stellar coming out, he had a top 3 cannon the day he stepped in the league, it was his calling card. Nobody hit sideline comebacks with the velocity that he did. He just wasn't cut loose until later on where he really showed his arm often.

And when will people stop comparing flacco to Brady.. Jesus Christ you're talking about a run of the mill franchise qb compared to literally the greatest of all time.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
had to actually count on my fingers for that because simple math failed me there... that's odd.

But anyway, his arm was stellar coming out, he had a top 3 cannon the day he stepped in the league, it was his calling card. Nobody hit sideline comebacks with the velocity that he did. He just wasn't cut loose until later on where he really showed his arm often.

And when will people stop comparing flacco to Brady.. Jesus Christ you're talking about a run of the mill franchise qb compared to literally the greatest of all time.

Dude calm down comparing armstrength isnt comparing their play. Brady's arm was good not a cannon. If I were to have to guess I believe he has used HGH. Steroids is pretty useless in throwing velocity. HGH helps the ligament tendons and joints needed for throwing. HGH isn't much of a muscle builder unless combined with something. Which I don't think Brady would do. He is after velocity, smoother cushy joints and strong ligament and tendons. It also extends throwing velocity further than the traditional age QBs play til.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dude calm down comparing armstrength isnt comparing their play. Brady's arm was good not a cannon. If I were to have to guess I believe he has used HGH. Steroids is pretty useless in throwing velocity. HGH helps the ligament tendons and joints needed for throwing. HGH isn't much of a muscle builder unless combined with something. Which I don't think Brady would do. He is after velocity, smoother cushy joints and strong ligament and tendons. It also extends throwing velocity further than the traditional age QBs play til.
I'm perfectly calm lol. Brady is a freak, and he has gotten better in every single facet of quarterbacking every year, nobody has been able to progress the way he has, of course he finds a way to increase his velocity as well, probably a new strength and conditioning regimen that helps him hone in and isolate the right areas for his specific motion, probably tweaking motions and mechanics, he's obsessive over perfecting his craft. Arm strength fades on nearly every single qb with age, Brady has been the only one I can think of who has actually improved over time in that regard.

As much as I hate him, you gotta respect his passion and work ethic. To use such an extreme outlier as a basis for comparison just seems wrong to me

What's up Fellas nice to see familiar faces around here. Anyways I believe Flacco is going to beast it this year. No facts to back it up just a hunch lol.

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
brady is a freak. have yall seen his diet. he never had coffee or alcohol in his life.
he rarely eats sweets. he doesnt eat red meat or night shades.
there is no way this guy is putting hgh or steroids in his body. NO WAY

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Night shades?
Nightshades—all belonging to a scientific family of plants called Solanaceae—include several thousand species of flowering plants, and most of these plants are not edible as food. At the very same time, however, there are a good number of nightshades that have been enjoyed as staple foods in diets for literally thousands of years. Our WHFoods nightshades include: tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, and bell peppers.
http://whfoods.org/genpage.php?tname=george&dbid=62
I think this is what nightshades are.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just want Joe to play well and then "look" good in the process and not like freakin' gomer pyle when he doesn't.

gomer.jpg

Last edited:

Tru11

Practice Squad
dear god the season has not even started yet lol

will bookmark this cause it does show some potential :lol:

flynismo

Practice Squad
brady is a freak. have yall seen his diet. he never had coffee or alcohol in his life.
he rarely eats sweets. he doesnt eat red meat or night shades.
there is no way this guy is putting hgh or steroids in his body. NO WAY

No coffee, no alcohol, no red meat. How depressing.

K-Dog

MVP
I saw a video of Flacco throwing the ball damn near the length of the field.

We can turn the panic alarms off.

flynismo

Practice Squad
What is this talk about Brady having a cannon coming out of college? No sir. Not even remotely close to top 3, especially when guys with real cannons were playing (Favre, Culpepper, Bledsoe -irony-, Aaron Brooks, Kerry Collins, etc)

K-Dog

MVP
What is this talk about Brady having a cannon coming out of college? No sir. Not even remotely close to top 3, especially when guys with real cannons were playing (Favre, Culpepper, Bledsoe -irony-, Aaron Brooks, Kerry Collins, etc)

There is a very real reason Tom Brady was a sixth round pick.