• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
This offense has to figure itself out soon this is pathetic to watch. Looks like they are their own worst enemy.

Right now they are trying to do very quick passes and runs up the middle to make up for the LT being out. It is not like he will be needed to beat Wash.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This offensive play calling to start the season is so bland. I’d rather see a deep shot on 1st than a one yard QB run. Take advantage of Hollywood and Duv. JFC.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
And now I see why they don’t let Lamar throw deep too often. I can’t defend this anymore.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar should have had that deep pass. Nothing chipped Brown at all and he was open so it was an easy throw and catch.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I thought Lamar worked on his deep passes this off-season what is he doing overthrowing two passes in a row

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i dont get it - he looks like his timing is completely off - downfield timing is really off

he worked all offseason on this and i think he probably looked better throwing bombs last year - idk if he's not used to the speed of hollywood but he's overthrowing him not underthrowing him

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I really don’t know how Lamar progresses with his deep throw. I feel like that’s something you have and can’t be taught, just like his speed. Sucks because I hate this horizontal shit they tried against KC. He had two deep shots wide open and overthrew. I’m getting a little tired of it to be honest, and I’m a Lamar stan.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah.. lamar aint looking good.

maybe he got lost in the sauce from last year.

teams selling out on the run, telling him.. “he gotta pass to beat us.” And he’s looking shaky

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.