• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I wonder if our offense struggles with adjustments because Greg Roman is always up in the booth

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder if our offense struggles with adjustments because Greg Roman is always up in the booth
I think hes just overthinking things at this point. We arent calling plays like we were last year. We look like we are trying to be like the Chiefs....and were not.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah I miss the no nonsense runs for 5 yards a chunk
Exactly what I'm talking about. Were trying to force chemistry in the passing game rn. That needs to be developed in practice....which Lamar didnt do much this week. So I honestly dont understand the offensive gameplan here...

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
A big reason we’re in this game is because Burrow is making bad decisions imo. He’s holding the ball way too long. Honestly reminds me a lot of Flacco

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Honestly, I think one of the most concerning things I've seen in this game was that Boykin throw. That was honestly one of the worst executed plays I've literally ever seen. Lamar thew it so quickly and like a bullet so far ahead of him it was crazy. And Boykin was JOGGING. All that means is yet again they're not on the same page. Every time he's on the field, it's like a wasted player. I know he blocks bit like come on.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah I miss the no nonsense runs for 5 yards a chunk

I mean a big part of that was Yanda could make a hole and get the RB to the second level and that just is not the case right now. There is no one on the interior even CLOSE to that level.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Honestly, I think one of the most concerning things I've seen in this game was that Boykin throw. That was honestly one of the worst executed plays I've literally ever seen. Lamar thew it so quickly and like a bullet so far ahead of him it was crazy. And Boykin was JOGGING. All that means is yet again they're not on the same page. Every time he's on the field, it's like a wasted player. I know he blocks bit like come on.
Lamar threw it out of bounds too. Would've been a tough catch if Boykin could get there fast enough.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
He’s good in the run game but..we’re not running it much??? Lol yeah that’s the problem now magnified. Boykin really is looking soft in that regard to me. He doesn’t have much hustle as a WR. He actually looks most interested in blocking.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
you either throw to a open WR or throw a WR open. unfortunately neither was the case

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean... you gotta think Lamar not practicing basically all week has had some effect on the chemistry. I dont blame the players as much on the offense performance. This comes down to the coaching staff. It almost seems like they had no gameplan on offense coming into this game. And that really concerns me.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
He’s good in the run game but..we’re not running it much??? Lol yeah that’s the problem now magnified. Boykin really is looking soft in that regard to me. He doesn’t have much hustle as a WR. He actually looks most interested in blocking.
Maybe we should make him a te, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.