• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i have to say im beginning to get concerned about how locked in lamar gets on certain guys. i get why he may not favor a guy like boykin, but not hitting duverynay on that third down was really stupid and the throw he chose to make was reckless.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
We got to get Duvernay open on the field more. He has that IT factor the offense has been needing this year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Agreed but I think he’s trying to spark the game and isn’t too worried about this game imo- he did the same thing on the end zone throw to Hollywood. He’s looking for big plays rn
thats not smart at all lol, spark the game by getting a lead against a rookie qb, if you let burrow operate comfortably and hang around hes capable of dicing up any team in the league and i fully believe that, ESPECIALLY with a back like joe mixon to round out the playcalling.

trying to spark the game with big plays is how we get a titans result, or a week 3 last year vs the chiefs, we tried to force big plays in those games and it got ugly

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
burrow is under heavy pressure and he looks very poised so far, im not looking forward to facing this dude twice a year for the next decade lol

Status
Not open for further replies.