• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
...should never have been that close. Marcus Peters is becoming the player that the Rams were willing and eager to trade...

he did not make the play on the ball the way he thought he would. That’s true. He is the least of my worries considering all the penalties we had

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
he did not make the play on the ball the way he thought he would. That’s true. He is the least of my worries considering all the penalties we had

...he's way too handsy on crucial plays... and a lot of others too. That's a cue to other teams to throw at him on needed yardage plays. Not good.

I would also say that Llamar needs to stop running out of protection and into DEF pursuit. That happened a good number of times where had he reoriented himself after a "pocket" scramble rather than rolling out to his right, he'd have had more time to set and throw rather than some of the running throws he did poorly on.

We did have players out so a win is a win, but Peters worries me.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
...he's way too handsy on crucial plays... and a lot of others too. That's a cue to other teams to throw at him on needed yardage plays. Not good.

I would also say that Llamar needs to stop running out of protection and into DEF pursuit. That happened a good number of times where had he reoriented himself after a "pocket" scramble rather than rolling out to his right, he'd have had more time to set and throw rather than some of the running throws he did poorly on.

We did have players out so a win is a win, but Peters worries me.

Peters gambles, so I get your worry. My worry is the penalties when trying to move the ball or getting the offense off the field. THATS what kept that team in the game and didn’t let us continue building a lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.