• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (The Bye Week)

Who Wins on Sunday?

• Titans

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Steelers

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We never seem to be able to get any "help" when we need it or when we are just chilling like this week. Now, the question becomes; "Are these Ravens good enough to do it themselves by beating and giving the steelers their 1st loss in the season? To be honest....IDK if they are because we've played to shaky in previous games.
I’m just banking on last season being a trend for us, that absolute tear we went on started after some big trades and a bye, let’s see how we adjust after some self evaluation and adding a big talent.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
that's why i'm nervous about this game - steelers have had a cakewalk of a schedule and it just feels like they shouldnt be 6-0 so i definitely hope we can add a loss to their record

I don't ever get "nervous" about the games our boys play. I get PISSED over pubbing and hyping them up throughout the week prior to a game only for them to go out there and play like ass during the game. The steelers were in a battle today and the Ravens been resting up for nearly 2 weeks. How will they come out? Will they come out refreshed, energized and on fire? Or, will they come out flat, stale and lethargic in their execution? I hope the former!

GO RAVENS!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I get so annoyed seeing how Andy Reid uses hardman compared to how Roman uses duvernay
Andy Reid is who he is because he's such a great offensive coordinator and knows how to pick assistants.

That and he loves Pizza!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I always find it hilarious how when there’s a turnover, and the offense scores off of it, the camera goes back to the person who turned it over, like the network is shining a light on him like “look at this piece of shit!”

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Pizza, burgers, pizzaburgers...
this is true and lots of bread, cake, pies and candy.

I've heard he still goes out Trick or Treating in KC.

When he was in Philly he would have a Steak & Cheese at Gino's, then go across the street to Pat's and have another one.

I know this is a strong word but I hate the Steelers and Browns and want them to lose every week.
That's the way any true fan should feel. I cant stand when people want a division al rival to win the Sb so that it "stays in the afcn." I hope the afcn steps in gum (sans Ravens, obviously)

that's why i'm nervous about this game - steelers have had a cakewalk of a schedule and it just feels like they shouldnt be 6-0 so i definitely hope we can add a loss to their record
They feel legit to me now. I'm not confident in Baltimore at all after their shaky wins, but hopefully the bye prep will do them some good.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That's the way any true fan should feel. I cant stand when people want a division al rival to win the Sb so that it "stays in the afcn." I hope the afcn steps in gum (sans Ravens, obviously)

They feel legit to me now. I'm not confident in Baltimore at all after their shaky wins, but hopefully the bye prep will do them some good.
Steelers have had some shaky wins also.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

tbf the ravens still lead the league in point differential despite getting waxed by the chiefs (steelers are 2nd in pt differential)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That scramble and sack followed by that pick six pretty much confirms drew locks trashness, really ugly sequence

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Only the Chargers.... get out to a 16-0 lead over the Jaguars and now the Jaguars lead 21-16.