• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (The Bye Week)

Who Wins on Sunday?

• Titans

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Steelers

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Through 7 weeks.... the NFC East shakes up like this:

Eagles 2-4-1
Washington 2-5
Cowboys 2-5
Giants 1-6

Total: 7-20-1

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cam Newton benched, in comes Jarrett Stidham for the Patriots.

Minshew to Chris Conley for a 28 Yard TD! Minshew Mania refuses to die!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Raiders losing this game definitely helps us out for Wild Card purposes. Always gotta root for the NFC team vs. an AFC opponent.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The last time the Seahawks and Cardinals met on Sunday Night Football in Arizona was the infamous 6-6 tie in 2016. I imagine there will be plenty more scoring this time around tonight.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
But later redeemed himself.

That was a wild finish, Cardinals knocking off the Seahawks and handing them their first loss was unexpected. Arizona is legit, now the Bears have a shot to take over the number one seed tomorrow night with a win over the Rams.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Through 7 weeks.... the NFC East shakes up like this:

Eagles 2-4-1
Washington 2-5
Cowboys 2-5
Giants 1-6

Total: 7-20-1
I was half joking when I said this a week ago, but I'm pretty serious about it now...
The division should just tank and allow the Eagles to win it. They're literally the only team that has any incentive to not get an early pick in the draft. Both the Giants and Redskins could be looking for new QBs, Dallas could be also or will be paying Dak and need a boatload of help in several areas on defense.

Like all of them can claim "we're still in the hunt for a divisional title", but like, who cares? What does winning the NFC East really get you? 6-7 win team is going to win the division, then you'll get to "host" a playoff game, likely with limited or no fans, against a much better team who won 4-5 more games than you.

As of this moment, Green Bay would be the #5 seed in the NFC. Anybody think Dallas has a prayer in hell of beating that team in the playoffs? It's a 20 point loss if Dallas plays well. If a team like Dallas actually wins the division with a 6-7 win record, they'll be costing themselves at least probably 10 spots in the draft. I don't know if that's worth it to get creamed by most of your playoff contenders in January.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers have had some shaky wins also.

They have but the steelers offense has looked more explosive and has played more aggressively than the Ravens at times.