• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also, why the fuck did they not add time to the clock?

Whatever. Lamar lost this game just as much as the refs, but fucking ridiculous

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
His team was never going to use their TO. He slowed down Baltimore's offense and the refs didn't add time like they were supposed to. That was a successful play for Heyward.
Didn't add time and also didn't flag the last hit. BS at its finest.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has to be legit, right? You're hurting your team if you're faking it there.
Maybe I mean we didn’t get time added on the clock so not sure it was a negative for PIT. I have no idea if it’s legit or not. Heyward went down earlier in the quarter and was hurt went to the sideline on his own power then was out there the next play lol. Then he goes down again on a big completion and the clock doesn’t stop. I’m not one to call conspiracy but it could be fake. I hope he’s okay though. I never want to see a dude hurt. Heyward could also be just a tough SOB too.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Lol can’t wait to pay Lamar 300 million. We didn’t need him to win this game. We didn’t need him to do anything. He tried his best to lose today.

Reactions: cdp

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
These penalties really racked up

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m not entirely sure what it is that we are doing on offense when we are throwing. Lamar doesn’t have much time there to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.