• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wow, beautiful pass from Lamar. Like really beautiful. Get those cobwebs out with that interception, young fella. Lead us

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Lamar so far even with the rain looks more in sync with his receivers. That bye definitely came at the perfect time.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
that might be sneakily one of the best throws of lamar's career there
Is it just me or is he really zipping it today? Seems like every throw has been on a rope with a perfect spiral. Must’ve worked hard with Urban over the bye.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Great comeback Lamar! And also congrats Boykin. I'm happy for him. That's the best he's looked all year. Maybe it's luck or maybe the errors and bye really helped to get them together. Regardless, early it looks like there's so chemistry there.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Great comeback Lamar! And also congrats Boykin. I'm happy for him. That's the best he's looked all year. Maybe it's luck or maybe the errors and bye really helped to get them together. Regardless, early it looks like there's so chemistry there.

he had 2 nice plays on that drive in critical situations

looks like coverage is going to be tight all day so there's no way we can have miscommunications

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Time to see if the defense matches well on this Steelers offense that has looked explosive at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.