• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET at Lucas Oil Stadium
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis and Evan Washburn again... <_<:(

With Marlon Humphey 100% out and most of the defence only potentially allowed back in the building tomorrow it's been a stilted week full of questions.

Ultimately none of that matters. The offence has not been affected by the Covid situation and they need to bounce back (especially Lamar) after his most devastatingly self-destructive performance possibly of his entire career so far.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The defense is compromised big time this week, we have our starting LT and RG out, so it’s basically as simple as this, Lamar needs to be the franchise today, no way around it, we’re facing a good defense and we need the run game to show up but most importantly we need Lamar to not only manage the game but also win it, patience is running thin because he has looked increasingly rookie-ish every week.

go ahead Lamar, be our mvp, we need it.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

not anything to worry about yet but notable that this is more dissent coming from the locker room publicly in recent weeks
I didn't even realize he's been inactive, but I guess that's due to Yannick.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm really stressed about this game. Here comes the pre-game stress and anxiety. WOOOO!!!!!

EDIT: You bastards better win today, @Ravens.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm really stressed about this game. Here comes the pre-game stress and anxiety. WOOOO!!!!!

EDIT: You bastards better win today, @Ravens.
same and wouldn't be if we actually had a normal week of practice. Still would be a good game as the Colts are pretty stingy.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Cramp

Status
Not open for further replies.