• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Patriots

JAAM

Hall of Famer
A game against the Pats without Brady just doesn’t really seem exciting as they use to. Let’s go Ravens though. Hope Calais can play

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I think the Ravens can run all over the Pats. Could be a big night for the RB's and LJ.
Could be a tough game though. They have a depleted D, but I still am nervous facing Belichick.

Honestly, a little surprised they haven't flexed this out of SNF... BUF ARI although it wouldn't get the eyeballs this game will.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patriots on a short week after playing on Monday Night but I guess the Jets count as a Bye? Going to feel weird facing them without Brady but we'll know tomorrow night if Bill is trying to out tank the Jets for Trevor or not lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Like the Eagles game, this should be another game where our defense completely bitchslaps their offense, but somehow someway, there'll be a player (or two) who's gonna go off or make some plays that'll make me go "How the fuck is this guy making these catches against us?"

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Like the Eagles game, this should be another game where our defense completely bitchslaps their offense, but somehow someway, there'll be a player (or two) who's gonna go off or make some plays that'll make me go "How the fuck is this guy making these catches against us?"

I'm interested to see what the Ravens offence looks like next week. Do they build off the 2nd half from Indy? Or is it more of the same of what we have seen for the bulk of the season?

If the offence shows up, it will look like the NO/TB SNF game.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well I guess I have to temper my expectations. But I predict Dez will make a catch (&complete it).

Simba

Staff Member
I'd rest him this game.

I don't think it's an optional rest by all indications so far. He's going to miss some time. It's what Ingram dealt with heading into the playoffs last year and it took him what, 3 weeks and he still wasn't healthy?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think it's an optional rest by all indications so far. He's going to miss some time. It's what Ingram dealt with heading into the playoffs last year and it took him what, 3 weeks and he still wasn't healthy?
I believe Ingram had a high ankle sprain, Calais is dealing with a calf injury and it's a calf strain at that.