• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not many good matchups this week. As far as tonight, the Titans get an extra three days of rest before playing us next week.

So Go Colts?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Our defense held the Colts to 10 points (scoreless in the 2nd half). Colts have scored 13.

EDIT: I meant to say 20.

EDIT 2: Just kidding, it was still 13.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Colts TD... a QB sneak by Jacoby Brissett!

Titans will be entering next week's game against us losing 2 of the last 3 if they don't make the comeback.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
LOL how the hell did our Marlon Humphrey-less defense only allow 10 points against these Colts? Crazy.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The amount of times the TNF Gameday Kickoff Crew has been wrong and turned into a meme is crazy. I mean I know most in the Pick'em got this wrong too since we weren't expecting much out of the Colts but damn the amount of times they have been made into a meme by the winning team's social media account is insane.

Of course I'll give Colleen Wolfe a pass but the rest being former players, come on man. At least for the FOX crew, Tony Gonzales was the only one who picked the Colts.