• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 (Other Teams)

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Texans continue to do stupid things. Instead of kicking a 48 yard FG they go for a pooch kick.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Myles Jack recovers a fumble and the Jaguars get the ball back. Packers are on upset alert, Jags only down 7.

Edit: Jake Luton finds Keelan Cole for a TD! Jags tie the game at 17.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Aaron Rodgers with an interception giving the Jaguars the ball back. Jacksonville ready to play spoiler to the Packers' chances at the number one seed.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I want to see Alex Smith on a better team and a better organization, Smith leading the comeback against the Lions. All tied up at 24.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Only the Chargers... Dolphins block a Punt then get a TD on their first drive and take the lead early on.

How many fantasy owners are going to be mad at Nick Chubb for running out of bounds lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Given the fact that the Browns won and the inevitable wins for both the Dolphins and Raiders, I'm really starting to get concerned about missing the playoffs if we fuck around and drop a couple of games.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Well I'll be damned. Former RAVENS RB Alex Collins just scored a TD for the Hawks (yes I'm aware that he was with them before us).

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Cowboys on the BYE, the NFC East looks like this through 10 weeks.

Eagles 3-5-1
Giants 3-7
Washington 2-7
Cowboys 2-7