• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer

For anyone who wants to fall asleep after eating some Turkey, the NFL is here for you. Texans/Lions at 12:30 with a battle for first place in the NFC East between Washington & Dallas.

As for Sunday, we have Patrick Mahomes vs Tom Brady as the Chiefs take on the Bucs, Tennessee looks to avenge their loss to the Colts, Mike Glennon gets the start in Jacksonville against Cleveland. Bears/Packers renew their rivalry on SNF and Seattle heads to Philly for MNF.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know FOX likes having the Cowboys game but surprising they didn't try giving CBS the Cowboys game so Romo can call it.

Will the ghost of Bill O'Brien haunt Matt Patricia and get him fired tomorrow?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Some unfortunate news... Larry Fitzgerald has tested positive for COVID and will miss the game against the Patriots on Sunday. The last game Fitzgerald missed was way back on November 30th, 2004. Almost 16 years to the day of his last missed start. Also the Browns seem to being having their own COVID issues, have to wonder if Browns-Jaguars is at risk of being moved.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LOL Baker has overthrown his recievers at the goal line and they are losing to the Jags.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hate that we have to deal with Nick Chubb & Derrick Henry in the AFC. I hope Dobbins ends up on their level in the coming years.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Derek Carr threw a Pick 6 to Deion Jones and the Falcons extend their lead to 23-3 over the Falcons.

Safe to say the Colts gamble on Rivers is not working out every time he throws a pick.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Derek Carr threw a Pick 6 to Deion Jones and the Falcons extend their lead to 23-3 over the Falcons.

Safe to say the Colts gamble on Rivers is not working out every time he throws a pick.
Ricardo Allen with the boom

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen trying to throw the game away but Tre'Davious White says no way and picks off Herbert.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Vikings muff the punt and Carolina recovers. At the least the Falcons and Titans will help us by beating the Raiders and Colts here.

The Giants will take over first place in the NFC East due to H2H tiebreaker over Washington.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If we manage to win our last 5, we would need the Titans to win the division. I'm sure that'll help with tiebreakers.