• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offense big fat donut on the TD scale.
Three FGs and a two-point conversion overall.

I don't even know what to say about these guys anymore, there's just no sense of urgency from them. Had several turnovers from the defense with good field position squandered. Down in the 4th quarter they just going for a walk in the park instead of hustling around.

the offense as a whole is terrible. no one is on the same page and personally if marty is fired it will not make a difference. there are no studs at the skill positions and a bunch of early rounds pansies/busts that do nothing for this team (perriman, williams). this offense needs a leveon bell and a physical receiver like we had in boldin that fights for the ball. flacco has been horrid. on to the vikings

Oh, I already knew the answer to that question @jdynamite and @The Greek. I thought it was interesting that someone "disliked" the question. :lol: But see, here's the thing....disliking the question in here doesn't change the answer which is....NONE!

Forget what you saw against the Raiders. Throw it out of your memory banks. What you saw yesterday IS WHO THEY ARE! The Ravens offense is horrendous abysmal, inept, putrid, garbage and just flat out TRASH!

Many on the old boards and perhaps in here hate on Mike Preston but I love that cat! He keeps it real about this team.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...rds/bs-sp-preston-report-card-1016-story.html

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I don't know if we suck at drafting offense or developing them. I always question how these guys would perform if drafted by teams with a steady OC and real coaches on that side of the ball.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I don't know if we suck at drafting offense or developing them. I always question how these guys would perform if drafted by teams with a steady OC and real coaches on that side of the ball.
I've wondered that as well, but if you look at the guys that have left I don't think you'll find any that did any better with other teams. I think we just suck at drafting receivers.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I've wondered that as well, but if you look at the guys that have left I don't think you'll find any that did any better with other teams. I think we just suck at drafting receivers.

Then the question is did we ruin them? Players early years are crucial for development. This team is so goddam frustrating.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
IMO, the head coach and the front office are not the problem, but the assistant offensive coaches. Although it is the head coach that is hiring these assistant coaches, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.