• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't say I hate Nickleback but, I'll like them even more if they keep winning us games.

giphy.gif

I really like this.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I hate those games that I can't get on TV because it's on FOX and the Redskins are playing...
You are in the DC market? I think this is the only one of the season. I'm in the same boat. Was just chatting with a DTV rep trying to get NFL ST as a comp. lol No luck. Got them down to $120 though.

Now debating on a bar or the radio. My wife doesn't sound like she wants to go to the bar.
I see Todd Heap is doing the radio broadcast today.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
You are in the DC market? I think this is the only one of the season. I'm in the same boat. Was just chatting with a DTV rep trying to get NFL ST as a comp. lol No luck. Got them down to $120 though.

Now debating on a bar or the radio. My wife doesn't sound like she wants to go to the bar.
I see Todd Heap is doing the radio broadcast today.
Yep. DC market. I'm just gonna find a stream online or something.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Just get the win. This is a game that we really need if we want to make a playoff run. Also hopefully the Chiefs take out the Steelers.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maclin, B-Will, T.Williams, C.Davis, J.Hill, Skura, & West inactive.

Man I was hoping to see T.Williams rush the rookie Trubisky.

Week 6 never seen J.Hill yet anyone remember what is his injury. Sucks all the momentum that kid had with great preseason play is down the drain now.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
All because of Maclin...?
And Hill and both Williams’ and Jimmy is probably not going to play more than a series or two and Maxx is never able to play more than a few plays at a time and I have no faith in Perriman.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Did I miss something I didn’t know Jeremy Maclin was even in question to be IA maybe I was too focused on Bwill Andy jimmy but I had no idea

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s due to the universal hatred of nickelback. I liked Yeah when it came out but it was universally overplayed.

Why the hatred of Nickelback lol? I don't really like them but a couple of their songs are good.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Because Maclin is out? Everyone else was expected. I think we are fine, stop with the negative waves! Have a beer, eat some wings, chill. It's all good! lol
Thought Hill would be I know he’s a rookie but I think he could have made a big difference in the slot. One thing I would like to see Humphrey play on the left and Carr move to the right when Jimmy is not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.