• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I don't think those are club seats but I will say that corner seats are probably the best in the house.
yep. the 50 is overrated. Diagonal view gives the best perspective of the greatest area of the field. And you are right. Club is under the upper deck, That looks to be the upper part of a 100 level section.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yep. the 50 is overrated. Diagonal view gives the best perspective of the greatest area of the field. And you are right. Club is under the upper deck, That looks to be the upper part of a 100 level section.
I’ve been in club once and they have tremendous site lines. Have a friend in section 106 which has good site lines as well.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am really more concerned with our ability to stop Howard on defense than I am with our ability to establish the run ourselves. We need to make Chicago one dimensional and have Mitch beat us. On offense control the time of clock and keep defense fresh. Flacco must protect the football period. I don't care if he doesn't throw TDs but no INTs. Play action passing and get Perriman and Campanaro involved early.

Status
Not open for further replies.