• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, and the Ravens Offense: Week 6 Edition

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I agree I’d like to see Moore play more. But really? One could argue Perriman hasn’t been given an opportunity to succeed either. I don’t care if he drops a freaking pass. Keep throwing it to him. What the hell makes all you people freak out on him now but not last game. One bad play and the world is over.

Take your blinders off. I saw more from Chris Moore in one series in this game than Perriman the entire year.

Tell me im wrong? GO ahead.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
he's broken and he probably needs a change of scene - my only fear with him at this point, as it always is, is that he'll go to another team and absolutely kill it
I swear he will leave after next year and become a big time receiver. He’s not getting great opportunities here.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
This. After the ugly plays by both Perriman and Maxx Williams that both lead to turnovers and yet another injury to players clearly over drafted and wasted...I said if I were Ozzie Newsome I would waive both of them and not think twice.

Of course I got called 'a moron' and nearly got banned for simply laughing and arguing the facts that both Perriman and Williams have had too much time to do something yet have both consistently failed and been injury prone, and today in 2 easily catchable and game changing opportunities they both fumble/ cause int, and get injured.

Lol I'm done.
The thing for me is that the Ravens have just never shown they could properly develop them. Both of them were fairly raw prospects with massive upside. They needed a lot of polish and work to get to their potential. The Ravens just haven't shown they can bring that out.

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
he's broken and he probably needs a change of scene - my only fear with him at this point, as it always is, is that he'll go to another team and absolutely kill it
No, Perriman is just too injury prone. He has had a chronic knee inflammation issue since his youth, and it's clear he isnt good enough to surpass the so-so vets in Mike Wallace and oft-injured JMaclin and literally every offseason he has dealt with some lingering injury ever since being drafted

It's also clear he has not and maybe will never get over his butterfinger reputation from college. He should have easily caught that ball today where he ended up getting injured, he had his hands all over it ended up bobbling it and caused an INT. That's strikes 2 +3 for me- Butter fingers, INT and injury.... name of Breshad Perriman's autobiography.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
This. After the ugly plays by both Perriman and Maxx Williams that both lead to turnovers and yet another injury to players clearly over drafted and wasted...I said if I were Ozzie Newsome I would waive both of them and not think twice.

Of course I got called 'a moron' and nearly got banned for simply laughing and arguing the facts that both Perriman and Williams have had too much time to do something yet have both consistently failed and been injury prone, and today in 2 easily catchable and game changing opportunities they both fumble/ cause int, and get injured.

Lol I'm done.
Good. Get tf out of here.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
His entire career? Yeah, you’re wrong lmao
Another Perriman apoligist. This guy is a bust . Sorry he will never be a good NFL reciever .
I can't believe I'm saying this but even Torrey Smith was better and Id rather have him on our team then Perriman.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another Perriman apoligist. This guy is a bust . Sorry he will never be a good NFL reciever .
I can't believe I'm saying this but even Torrey Smith was better and Id rather have him on our team then Perriman.
I find it hilarious that you say he will never be a good NFL receiver. You did watch him make some insane catches last year right?

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Read my statement . I said this year.
Guess I misread it. I mean he did get an ample amount of targets, and did cause an interception. Throw the ball to Perriman that many times in a possession and see what happens. That’s all I ask. I’m not saying Perriman has played well by any means.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
When you fire Harbaugh which is highly probable if the season continues like this, they all will go.
At the end of the season .

not a problem with me - most of those assistant coaches have shown very little in the way of progress

id keep joe d'allesandris, greg roman, jerry rosberg, joe cullen (maybe), wink martindale, tom hammock and maybe chris hewitt and chris horton too

everyone else id have no problem with them being swept away in a cleanout if harbs goes

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
So did Mark Clayton and Travis Taylor.
I like how you openly root against our own players. You’d think you’d want them to succeed, being a ravens “fan”. Quit with the negativity. Maybe hope he can turn it around instead of laughing and calling him a bust.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know.....i said it before the game. I was worried. I can never trust a game in which we need our playmakers to make plays. We need skill position players more than anyone in the nfl. Its pathetic. I had a bad feeling about this game and rightfully so. We cant draft offensive players or groom them worth a shit! We need some serious changes.....no reason we should have lost this game.

You come off a big road win and vome home to a 1-4 team with a rookie qb. He completes 8 passes and you lose!!?!?!?!??! Are you fucking serious!!! Im livid about this! Our offense has been a problem for too damn long!!!! Its time for some serious changes!!!!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guess I misread it. I mean he did get an ample amount of targets, and did cause an interception. Throw the ball to Perriman that many times in a possession and see what happens. That’s all I ask. I’m not saying Perriman has played well by any means.
Look I hope you are right and Perriman miraculously becomes a stud receiver, hell I will even take Torrey Smith level.

But I have seen enough to know its very doubtful .

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I don't even put this one on Flacco. OL and WR were absoutely horrendous. No time allowed, no separation... Gave his WR chances and all he got was 2 picks. Next offseason will be interesting.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree I’d like to see Moore play more. But really? One could argue Perriman hasn’t been given an opportunity to succeed either. I don’t care if he drops a freaking pass. Keep throwing it to him. What the hell makes all you people freak out on him now but not last game. One bad play and the world is over.
He's had a terribly shaky start this season. That said, he's also seen a paltry 15 targets in 6 games. I'm unsure of how that can qualify as getting a player involved.