• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Martavis Bryant

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah I've defended Perriman as I think many people have waited for him to fail at every opportunity since his missed that rookie year, but it's pretty evident he's not going to bounce back with us.
He doesn't get many opportunities and we the ball is tossed his way, he doesn't "make the play" when I say "make the play" I mean even if it's a terrible pass just make the catch and bail out the QB.
It's incredible that this guy has barely been targeted this season but he's been left for dead by Flacco in at least 3 games going after passes where he gets lit up by a LB or Safety.

left for dead is an understatement, that ball Flacco threw to him could not have ended well even IF Perriman would have caught that ball. That safety would have mauled him like he did and the ball would have came out. That ball was under thrown and once again an adjustment had to be made with a man running in the opposite direction from that pass...

With the injury, I had hoped B-Perriman would have got more touches but boy was I wrong. It is said that I think we will never see him develop and I blame the coaches and the QB more than anything else. Its embarrassing that the best WR after all these years that we have ever drafted is T-Smith.

Purple&Black#20

Practice Squad
left for dead is an understatement, that ball Flacco threw to him could not have ended well even IF Perriman would have caught that ball. That safety would have mauled him like he did and the ball would have came out. That ball was under thrown and once again an adjustment had to be made with a man running in the opposite direction from that pass...

With the injury, I had hoped B-Perriman would have got more touches but boy was I wrong. It is said that I think we will never see him develop and I blame the coaches and the QB more than anything else. Its embarrassing that the best WR after all these years that we have ever drafted is T-Smith.
True!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'm convinced this Bryant situation is a long con to get us to bite. Steelers see we're weak, desperate and Ozzie seems peak senile with recent moves.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I'm convinced this Bryant situation is a long con to get us to bite. Steelers see we're weak, desperate and Ozzie seems peak senile with recent moves.
I mean, he’s better than anyone we have right now.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Worse qb and OC here. He's complaining while they're winning, so how do you think he does here with no touches and he's getting embarrassed?
True

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I understand your frustration but it's time for some real talent and get rid of these 1 trick pony shows. I was a big fan of Perriman but losing confidence in him. We gotta start somewhere.
You're upset that the Ravens have one trick ponies, but want Martavis Bryant...?

Pick one.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
He's a red zone threat as well. Torry, Wallace, Perriman and Maclin are one in the same.

You pick one.
I don't think you understand the point of pick one, but anyway...

He's pretty much a vertical one trick pony who can also jump. That's nothing dynamic or special that this offense needs.

Purple&Black#20

Practice Squad
I don't think you understand the point of pick one, but anyway...

He's pretty much a vertical one trick pony who can also jump. That's nothing dynamic or special that this offense needs.

He excels on the vertical route but at 6'4 and his leaping ability would be dangerous in the red zone. Steelers use him that way to open the offense for everyone else.

Last edited: