• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Baltimore Ravens @ Minnesota Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
We are Old Mother Hubbard and only Griff is in the cupboard.

K-Dog

MVP
@Lostintranslation
Maybe we are wrong about Harbs hurting everyone. Maybe it is Flacco.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Spending the day with my family as it's my dads first day with chemo treatment for his stage 4 cancer. So we're all watching the game together before having a Sunday family dinner. Looking for a win for positive vibes for my dad and family.

Ravens 16, Vikings 9
Sorry to hear that, I know the pain. Best of luck to your family

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well atleast no one really thinks we will win, so it could be a nice surprise.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm now convinced we'll be the first team in NFL history to have negative yards, first downs, and points.

Final score?
Vikings: 30
Ravens: -10

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its up to the defense today! Hopefully guys like Bowser and humphrey step up! We need young guys to give us hope for the future

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Predicc:
Ravens don't break double digits in point.

Don't even break double digit yardage for an entire half, whether it's the first or second half who knows, but we will have a half under 10 yards.

We make case keenum look like a god despite missing cook and diggs

Vikings drop well over 30 points, maybe 40+

Our only scores(2 field goals) come from a fluke turnover and we fail to convert a first down afterwards, and a fluke punt return as well.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Spending the day with my family as it's my dads first day with chemo treatment for his stage 4 cancer. So we're all watching the game together before having a Sunday family dinner. Looking for a win for positive vibes for my dad and family.

Ravens 16, Vikings 9
Prayers out to your Dad, you and your family.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer

Ravens 16, Vikings 9
I really hope they pull through for you.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Someone’s gotta be an optimist around here so I’m saying we will win

K-Dog

MVP
Alright Ravens friends and family.
Buckle up.
This is going to be difficult to watch, but lets watch it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.