• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Baltimore Ravens @ Minnesota Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Yea I give our offense one more drive. I think we have picked up one first down that hasn't been off a pentaly. (Our damn rb draw doesn't count before halftime) watching this team has turned into a giant waste of time.

We should stop because the blitz is just not getting there. There line has basically shut down any attempts at a pass rush ALL day.
Exactly, I would like to see us make Keenum have to diagnose the play. He's a veteran QB I'm sure he knows to to see a blitz. I personally think a blitz heavy approach is very questionable considering that he knows how to adjust to them.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Game over. Season over.

Don't understand how our defense has regressed so much

Fuck the defense, even if they shut down the offense we would still be losing had we kept them at 9 points

rossihunter2

Staff Member
right id just like to illustrate what is wrong with our run game using that play - we had on that play 2 down lineman, suggs was essentially playing 5tech and webby was on the edge and naturally the hole appeared between suggs who got washed down the line and webby he was bullied in place

the next issue is that the guy coming up to fill the hole wasnt a linebacker it was eric weddle who got bullied 1v1 against a lead blocker

essentially what im saying is our guys are being put in bad spots to defend the run

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Excluding any turnovers that put the ball into the red zone or end of halves, the Ravens have gotten to the opponent red zone on 15 of 64 drives. That's 23.5%

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would argue that a decent showing from the offense would go a long way for both sides of the ball

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's time for me to go to my Game Mix. This offense isn't scoring multiple tds to win or get Tucker 6 FGs.

Last week we had special team tds and still couldn't pull it off

Status
Not open for further replies.