• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Baltimore Ravens @ Minnesota Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
man there are a shit ton of bad divisions in football this year - vikings are gonna be the best team in the NFC North and they look crap, the AFC South are jekyll and hide propositions week to week but none look like good teams, AFC North looks piss poor, AFC East have decent records but im not sure they are good teams

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
That's where you're wrong sport. Has zero to do with making excuses and everything with understanding facts. Silly me for knowing that a vet QB knows where they practice for the play to go. But you go ahead and rationalize that a 3rd year RB that has lined up outside a handful of times knew better.
You think tha Flacco has never made a mistake? Silly me for thinking that Flacco is infallible and has never made a wrong read.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Honestly, I compile a lot of information from the boards because I don't follow college ball. I also do peruse the "experts" opinions as well but don't take that for gospel.
I'll ask after the game, but I am curious to see who you'd rather take since I was personally a huge fan of Humphrey and Stanley in the past two years. I could have left Perriman.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The ravens need to invest in O line and get an Elite RB. I'd break the draft pick bank for S.Barkley. Get norwell in FA. Just build the line and dominate. It would chanage everything for the O. Flacco can just hand the ball off and get his paycheck until we cut his lame ass

Status
Not open for further replies.