• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1:05pm ET @ Nissan Stadium on ABC & ESPN

Monday Night Crew: Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick & Lisa Salters on the call

Seems to be all sorts of affiliated broadcasts with live film analysis etc. for those interested (though not sure how you'd access that stuff if you were so inclined)

Basically the same situation as the whole of December for the Ravens... Win and In.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

so everyone who could go is available - all of the corners are up, Mekari and Ngakoue both up too

It’s on now!

little surprised ferguson and Ingram are inactive. I’m glad Ingram is inactive but I’m just surprised they did it, really great sign imo. Ferguson just has been pretty solid setting the edge and making tackles on the edge for the most part this year and I figured he’d be a solid option today, must have had a shit week of practice

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ayo if we fuck around and lose today I’m blaming it on marlon Humphrey’s cowboy hat. The fuck are you doing marlo???

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It’s on now!

little surprised ferguson and Ingram are inactive. I’m glad Ingram is inactive but I’m just surprised they did it, really great sign imo. Ferguson just has been pretty solid setting the edge and making tackles on the edge for the most part this year and I figured he’d be a solid option today, must have had a shit week of practice

with ferguson it's a couple of things - jihad ward offers way more flexibility with his ability to shift inside and he's had a tendency to lose plays that are designed to test your discipline on the edge - the titans passing game is predicated on play action and bootlegs etc. and those are the kinds of plays where jaylon's been caught in no-man's land a lot recently

he's shown some development earlier in the year regarding just being physical holding the edge but he's been susceptible in recent weeks

it's been him vs ward most weeks since ngakoue was signed and ward recently has been clearly the more useful

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
with ferguson it's a couple of things - jihad ward offers way more flexibility with his ability to shift inside and he's had a tendency to lose plays that are designed to test your discipline on the edge - the titans passing game is predicated on play action and bootlegs etc. and those are the kinds of plays where jaylon's been caught in no-man's land a lot recently

he's shown some development earlier in the year regarding just being physical holding the edge but he's been susceptible in recent weeks

it's been him vs ward most weeks since ngakoue was signed and ward recently has been clearly the more useful
All good points and man I forget about ward sometimes lol.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Watched a interview in the local pregame show, and Orlando brown still strikes me as a teenager lol, idk what it is man he just seems like a kid

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
holy fuck boys, i accidentally got high as shit, i was already nervous, but now im terrified. i thought my little hash ball was beat but it turns out it wasnt. fuck.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Randy and Ryan are all invited to the cookout if we win this game. Matt has always hated us. Fuck him

JAAM

Hall of Famer
holy fuck boys, i accidentally got high as shit, i was already nervous, but now im terrified. i thought my little hash ball was beat but it turns out it wasnt. fuck.
LOL!!! That’s why you need some Xanax, brah!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.