• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

City's 3-Round Mock Draft 2018

Good mock. I really like all those guys. Chubb to me is a top 10 player so no problem from me.

I honestly dont think Derwin James is going top 10. His lack of production is a problem
Maybe at draft time James falls off, but teams are going to obsess over his measurables.

Chubb is going to be a top 10 players once draft day arrives.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
If we pick top ten, it comes down to three names to me:
Quenton Nelson
Bradley Chubb
Josh Allen

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it was oakland - bowser was already in the doghouse after jax and then williams apparently lost contain on a play (which was apparently a huge deal despite the fact that he nearly made a huge play on that play) and didnt play another down in the game and hasnt played a down since (nominally due to injury)
I’m sick of players, especially rookies, getting thrown in the doghouse after making a mistake. They have to play to learn.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Yeah, I need to do some scouting on Josh Allen.
I think he's better than Twitter says he is. I watched the Iowa game live, which was one of his worse games, and while he made a couple of bad INTs, I liked his toughness and he stood pretty well in the pocket. I don't think he's Pat Mahomes because Mahomes couldn't stay in the pocket, something Allen does better. The biggest part for him will be to process defenses and make the right decisions.