• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Nerves starting to kick in. Just bought some beer

How's everyone's nerve holding up? I can't watch live because I'm in the UK and I have to balance looking after a toddler with staying up late, but I'm really excited about this game and will be watching first thing in the morning. I think we're in for a great game between two evenly matched teams. I think we edge it in a classic.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like the weather is going to hold up. Not really a snow snow game but Lamar should be able to do what he does best. Hopefully we'll be able to contain Diggs and keep Allen from rushing.

Hopefully Roman paid attention to the Colts Tight Ends who were killing the Bills defense last week and Andrews goes off tonight.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Less than 7,000 fans? I’ll take that

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rumblings of us considering an extension for Lamar. Earn that money tonight and the rest of the way, my man.

Let’s go flock. We got this. Breathe in and out and let the game unfold. Let’s go Baltimore.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
How's everyone's nerve holding up? I can't watch live because I'm in the UK and I have to balance looking after a toddler with staying up late, but I'm really excited about this game and will be watching first thing in the morning. I think we're in for a great game between two evenly matched teams. I think we edge it in a classic.
I'm actually doing a lot better than i thought i would

Status
Not open for further replies.