• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Inactive
Michael Campanaro
Chris Matthews
Mike Wallace
Terrence West
T Will
Maxx Williams
Brandon Kaufusi

Skura active - does that mean he starts - or maybe he’s just slightly less injured than these 7

Slightly annoyed that Matthews couldn’t go but I guess he hadn’t recovered

That means we have just as smal a wr corps as last week: maclin, perriman (who’ll have to get targeted this week by virtue of being the only guy left), Moore and Whalen

If Whalen leads this team in receiving this week I’m gonna be mightily pissed off

Also peeved that Timmy Williams still can’t go

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Better not be Steeler gold. Still can't get over how anyone for the Ravens looked at those pants and said "Hey! Steeler piss colored gold! Hell yeah! That's cool!"
Think it’s the same as last years color rush. They look good

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I really wish Tim Williams could play.

In lieu of that, given that he’s active, I’d like to see bowser play more snaps again

The coaches obviously liked him enough to give him significant snaps at the beginning of the season yet he’s seen consistently tiny snap counts since the 2nd half of the jags game

Why would they risk it at seasons start but not “risk” it now?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In lieu of that, given that he’s active, I’d like to see bowser play more snaps again

The coaches obviously liked him enough to give him significant snaps at the beginning of the season yet he’s seen consistently tiny snap counts since the 2nd half of the jags game

Is that Pees or Harbaugh

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I certainly agree with you, more snaps would benefit him and the team. I hope he returns soon.
Yeah, I was looking forward to watching him play more. Hopefully the injury doesn't set him back too much.

Bowser and Williams were guys I was hoping to see a lot of this season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, I was looking forward to watching him play more. Hopefully the injury doesn't set him back too much.

Bowser and Williams were guys I was hoping to see a lot of this season.
Agree, as much as possible. Right when ZDS came back we have seen less of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.